Multiples of Hawaii is a non-profit 501 (c)(3) organization funded by dues, donations and grants. While participation in our facebook community is open to all parents and expecting parents of multiples, becoming an active paid member entitles you to participation in members-only programs such as the new parents program, clothing and equipment swaps, and exclusive MOH discounts.
Annual membership dues are $35. Membership is open to parents/expecting parents of twins, triplets or other multiples, as well as parents of children whose age difference is one year or less.
Active Paid Members of Multiples of Hawaii are entitled to:
• Participate in our clothing, toy, and equipment exchange (swaps) held three times yearly
• Participate in our New Parent Program - a more personalized support system
• Borrow from our Preemie Loaner Closet
• Attend club-funded events (e.g. Halloween Party, Easter Party, Mothers Day Tea/Brunch, Fathers Day BBQ)
• Receive our monthly newsletter
• Receive the "Notebook", Multiples of America's award-winning quarterly magazine
• Become a member of Multiples of America with access to the members-only discussion boards
Become a Member
If you are interested in becoming a member, fill out the membership form here and submit your dues payment via paypal.
Or, you can download our membership application and return it, along with your $35 dues* payment (cash or check), to:
Multiples of Hawaii
PO Box 29953
Honolulu, HI 96820
*Note: Membership applications received between January 1 and June 30 will have prorated dues of $20.
Please also visit our facebook page and join our community there.